- To exploit chaotic systems and other mathematical equations to achieve a deterministic, random or periodic form of algorithmic control for computer instruments.
- Play with parameters on two instruments – physically model and sampler.
- Master in 4-channel surround, and render to binaural (for headphones).
- Deriving from the pop track ‘Dreams on Fire’ (A.R. Rahman) which features Sitar, this piece intertwined live sampling of the track with a physical model synth Sitar.
- Note duration and pitch of the physical model were discretized, to lend a more tonal/popular style.
- Binaural rendering was done in ChucK.